C&C Chakowski & Ciszek provides comprehensive consulting support on the issues related to the relations between the employer and trade unions, workers councils, or other representations of employees. We help to create comprehensive strategies for constructive cooperation with employees’ representatives in the workplace.
We provide legal advice, among others, in the following areas:
- Creating a strategy to deal with a conflict between the employer and the trade union
- Conducting the employer’s collective disputes with the trade union
- Drawing up and negotiating agreements closing the collective dispute
- Comprehensive management of procedures for collective redundancies
- Conducting ongoing correspondence with the trade union, employees’ council, or other representation of employees
- Creating, and negotiating with trade unions, collective labour agreements, social packages, work regulations, remuneration rules, regulations concerning granting bonuses, and rules of the Company’s Social Benefits Fund
- Creating and negotiating agreements on the principles of ongoing cooperation between the employer and the trade union – Code of Good Practice
- Preparing documentation related to the selection and operation of Employees’ Council at the company.
- The employer’s relations with the Social Labour Inspection