The offer of C&C Chakowski & Ciszek includes: advisory services in respect of solving ongoing employees-related issues and selecting optimal strategic solutions which improve employment policies in the company.
The services provided by C&C Chakowski & Ciszek cover all aspects of employment, from establishing the employment relationship until its expiry, and in particular:
- issues related to employment contracts, civil-law contracts and other contracts concluded with employed persons,
- disciplinary penalties and material liabilities of employees,
- planning and settling working time,
- bailiff’s attachment and deductions from remuneration,
- settling business trips,
- formulating reasons for termination of employment,
- consulting on the content of regulations on work, remuneration, company social benefits fund (including comprehensive audit),
- representation in disputes with trade unions and in contracts with works council,
- representing the client before the National Labour Inspectorate and the Social Insurance Institute,
- employing foreigners and posting employees abroad.